Friday 18 January 2013

Benefit Erase Paste: Review





Nicely presented on my cocktail book 

I got the Benefit Erase Paste for Christmas from my rents and have been using it ever since. I cant actually remember where I heard about it from, but if you have read my blog (here) you will know that I have been struggling to find the perfect under eye concealer.

Having got this little wonder pot at Crimbo and using it every day, I thought I would give you all my verdict. Firstly, as always Benefit have concealed (see what I did there?) the erase paste in some very cute and nice packaging. The tub has a lot in it for a small pot and it's not bulky, so it fits in your make up bag/box/van/room (depending on how much of an addict you are) perfectly with room to spare - meet you in the shops!

It also comes with a set of instructions and a spatula to scoop it out with, all very handy. I got the "fairest of them all" with shade no1. I'm never sure with shades what to go for, but as I wanted it to act as a concealer/eye brightener, I thought the lighter the better.

So, what about the finish? It has great coverage, so say goodbye to those dark cirlces. You don't have to use much at all, so the pot will last forevs, which is always nice when it's cost you (or your rents) £19.50. It definitely brightens up your eyes and face and gives a real wide-awake look. I'm not sure if I have found the ultimate-i-will-not-buy-anything-but-this-ever product just yet, but this lasts really well and doesn't crease under your eyes. If you are thinking of buying, I would say 'go for it', make sure you get a colour slightly lighter than your skin tone if you want it to have that real brightening effect though.

Let me know if you have tried it or if you would recommend something else in the comment box below!

Follow me on Twitter here
Instagram @Emmylouisejane 

10 comments:

  1. Ive been using Erase Paste for years and love it. Wonderful blog lovely:)

    Sara x
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the best thing i have found so far i think! Thanks for checking out my blog :) x

      Delete
  2. Hi! I'm your new follower and I have just nominated your for the Libster Award!
    http://rinasbeautyrinas.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Rina! I wasn't actually sure what that was (being new and all) but just read your post :) I will do a post and link you! x

      Delete
  3. I really want to try this!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read good opinions about the erase paste but, yeah, its price stops me always :(
    So I'm still searching for the best concealer, it seems impossible with my quite dark and strange under eye circles.
    Have a great week
    kisses from Italy
    V

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying to decide between this and boing... After seeing this I'll probably go for erase paste! Loving your blog x

    Myspacefordreaming.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it and it seems to last forever as you only need a little each time! Thanks for visiting my blog xo

      Delete
  6. I'm a brand new blogger and have been looking around for some awesome blogging inspiration, so I immediately signed up as a follower when I discovered yours! Loving it :)

    Also, I bought my very first pot of erase paste just after Christmas 2011 and I still have about half the pot left... Amazing!

    x

    http://musingsmoviesmemos.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Lucy! Hope your enjoying the blogging world, it's very addictive and you will end up with less money and more make up haha

      I love how much it lasts, especially as it is a little pricier than the highstreet brands. I have lost the spatula thing tho - gawd damn.

      xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...