Monday 19 November 2012

Beauty Buys.

Aloha! I've been a bit naughty this week with my shopping habits and I have been getting sucked into every offer that I come across doing the classic 'But its 30% off!' and not really thinking that it's still 70% on...oops?!

Boots had a 'Buy one, get one half price' deal on this week and these were my two treats:








The first purchase is the Bourjois Sweet Kisses Lipstick in 'Rouge Intemporel' which is drunkenly modelled by me and my friend from the weekend in the last picture there. Its a great colour, although I thought it would be slightly pinker/purple rather than red when I bought it. I would definitely recommend it though, as after a fair few cocktails my lipstick was still pretty fresh! It's priced at £7.99 and comes in a really sleek case (cool button thing - whoohoo), so I would give 4.5/5 overall.

The second purchase was a 'Revlon PhotoReady Eye Primer' which was definitely a 'oh-my-god-I-get-something-half-price-quick-grab-something-now-that-really?-yes-I've-always-wanted-one' moment. I always have trouble with highlighters, as I haven't managed to find something that I adore. Sadly, I'm not a huge fan of this either! It has a clicky twisty button which ends up shooting the product out and the coverage is quite light. The original (non-deal) price is £9.99, so I would give this a 2.5/5 overall as you can probably find a cheaper one that will do the same thing.

I have bought a few new clothes AND jewels (naughty), so I will have to do another post for those, but if anyone can recommend a highlighter for me please do!

Peace, Emmy x

5 comments:

  1. I really like that lip color!! You girls look cute in the last picture, you kind of look like Emma Stone there!! ;)

    PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog! want to follow each other? :)

    check out and enter my jewelry giveaway

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I just checked out both your blogs and love them, looking forward to reading more - you both have great style. Love, Emmy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lipstick is gorgeous! LOVE the colour! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that shade of lippy - looks perfect darling for this season x

    Eda ♥

    Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    @BloggerEda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...