Thursday 16 October 2014

Current Favourites


It's soooo dark in the mornings at the moment and to take photos I need to get up a little bit earlier. I know, #firstworldproblems but does anyone else struggle with even just an extra 10mins? Anyway, I got up and took some photos, so here's a run down of some current favourites.

GoneGirl
I finished this book in around a week. It. is. amazing. I won’t give anything away, but it's a psychological thriller that constantly makes you go ‘woah, seriously?’. The characters are brilliant and each one toys with your emotions throughout. After falling in love, I decided to go and watch the film, which is so worth a watch. Rosemund Pike is incredible and it’s really true to the book, which is usually hard to achieve.

I have terrible skin at the moment. The sudden change in weather seems to have taken its toll and a good foundation is a total must. Answer? MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation. This is currently doing wonders to my blemished, red, bumpy skin.



I finally got this palette! Few years behind everyone else, granted. When I was in New York I took a cheeky and pricy (oops) trip to Sephora and took the plunge. I don’t actually think its overpriced at all for the quality and range of colours, so if that’s putting you off…buy it. Go on!


UrbanOutfitters Bras
Small breasted people, unite! I have a few of these little lacy numbers and not only are they really comfy, but if you have small boobs they are really flattering too. I say small because I don’t think you’d be able to contain your lady lumps if you’re blessed in that area.


What have you been loving lately?

6 comments:

  1. Those bras are so cute! I'm definitely going to have to get me some! I really want to read gone girl, and I still need to see the movie!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Naked palettes :) Great Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allthegoodthingsinagirlslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, really professional looking! I think I may try reading Gone Girl myself as its had loads of great reviews!

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shop hoa tươi httpflowers chuyên cung cấp các dịch vụ sản phẩm hoa tươi đẹp chất lượng như hoa khai truong

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...