Thursday 9 January 2014

The Dressing Room: Olivia Burton

Image from The Dressing Room

With some of my Christmas money this year I decided to purchase a beautiful Olivia Burton watch. I'd been drooling over these watches for a while, with one featuring in practically all my blog wishlists. Finally, one was mine!




First of all I really wanted a Daniel Wellington watch, but just not as expensive...so in came Olivia Burton. All of the watches are so gorgeous and really affordable already, but you have to check out The Dressing Room if you want one. First up, you get 10% off when you sign up to their newsletter and then they send your watch in a gorgeous gift bag in the quickest time I have ever experienced in the online shopping world.

Is it wrong that I want pretty much every single watch? 

5 comments:

  1. It's so pretty! I've never heard of Olivia Burton before, so I'll check it out :)
    Joelle
    xx
    FebruaryGirl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd really like every single watch as well haha i particularly love the one you got!

    love Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that watch is gorgeous, I really need to start wearing one. I'm just not used to having anything on my wrists haha :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that really is gorgeous! it's so delicate and sophisticated at the same time!

    imeowlife. ,Dixx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...