Sunday 8 December 2013

Style the pink coat

Style the pink coat

Pink Coat - River Island 
Bracelet - Hot Topic
Beanie - ASOS

Tee - Paul & Bear
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell
Leather Coated Jeans - Mary Portas
Scarf - Zara (sold out, so linked another beauty)



The pink coat is reining high over all the other coats and despite being on a self imposed shopping ban (I'll do a recently bought post this week and you will see why!) I decided to play around with how I would style this popular piece. 

I think it would look cool to clash with the classic shape of the coat by wearing some more casual pieces that are darker in colour (I really want that tee!). I also think it would amp up the style if you added a tartan scarf that has elements of the pink coat and the burgundy/wine tee and hat. You can't argue with double tartan my friends. 

Hope you like the way I have styled this coat (great version, river island!), if you own one please leave a link so I can swoon over your stylish ways. And if any of you want to buy me any/all of the above my address is... 

5 comments:

  1. Great scarf!
    minimepastel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the items, they create that nice laid back look. In the same way very youthful and stylish:)

    http://lazybluesundays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the never say monday shirt! I bought a pink coat last winter but it's more of a fuchsia - I am dying to get a paler pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO tempted to get myself a pink coat atm but i'm not sure if it's versatile enough for me so it's really helpful to see how you've styled it!! This coat in particular is gorgeous btw! Xx

    H @ Higher&Haya

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is so cute. I want it! I'd prob just spill coffee all over it straight away and ruin it though.

    http://emmabebeauty.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...