Wednesday 1 May 2013

Review: Sleek 'Coral' Blush


I've been meaning to get my hands on some Sleek makeup for some time and when I returned some clothes recently I was suddenly in credit again on PayPal - dangerous.

Among a few cheeky purchases with the PayPal money that was clearly burning a hole in my virtual pocket, I picked up this Sleek Coral Blush. I don't know if it's just me, but I go through real colour phases sometimes where I end up getting everything in that same shade (I had the red lipstick phase a while back). Don't worry though I haven't been rocking coral eye shadow, blush and lipstick in one....yet.


(Back to the review) First off, the packaging is sleek - har har - and reminds me of the style Nars go for. I also like the fact that there's a small mirror because you need a mirror for blusher, handy. The colour itself is warm and summery, the kind that looks good pre and post tan to warm up or compliment your skin. It's also pretty pigmented, so you only need a gentle sweep meaning it will last much longer too.

The formula isn't too powdery and it doesn't look like it will easily crumble, but even if it did at less than £5 a go it wouldn't be the end of the world. I actually got mine from Amazon in with the Sleek i Divine Au Natural Palette as I was buying a few bits here and there and it worked out cheaper.

Overall, very happy and if you want something that screams summertime then this is the blush. I will definitely be buying more, have my eyes on Pixie Pink, Flush, Life's a Peach, Suede....

7 comments:

  1. The shade you brought is really beautiful.
    It actually looks like a lovely little buy!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would look so good on you with your hair colour! x

      Delete
  2. Love the sleek blushes! Really need to get some more! This shade looks perfect for spring/summer. Lovely review :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have life's a peach and suede, they are both lovely but life's a peach is my favourite, such a beautiful orangey shade! :)

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try sleek products too! Great review, really helpful. Love your blog its so pretty :)

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you like this shade you should maybe try the lace trio by sleek the colours are very coraly, great post

    Jorden x

    http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Sleek blushes. They are so pigmented and high quality. For me they seriously rival some of the higher end ones. Loved the review. I don't think I have this one;; some major swatching will be going on next time I am in Superdrug.

    Salli x

    www.embracingtheenchanted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...