Friday 8 February 2013

Review: Lacura false eyelashes

Just a quick post from me today as I am SO busy at the mo! I'm heading to Bournemouth early tomorrow morning with my uni friends for a bit of a Bournemouth reunion, which I am tres excited for (note to self: stop using French words when you don't speak French).


I picked up these eyelashes from Aldi (the supermarket) last night for £1.99 and thought I would give them a go. They have a bunch of cheap make up in there ready for Valentines Day, but I thought these looked like they were worth a try. I think they had around 5 styles, I got style no.4 which were the most natural looking lashes (kinda wispy rather than thick and full on glamour).


The lashes actually look really nice on! They accentuate your eyelashes just enough so they are a little flirty, but not too full on - totally worth £1.99!! The downside? The glue. The glue sucks, big time. It sort of goes everywhere and ends up sticking the lashes to your fingers rather than your lash line. I don't think that's a big deal though because you can just use a glue from a different lash range like Eylure or something, which I am a fan of. Overall though, I will be rocking these at the weekend.

I tried to take some pics of me with the lashes on, but I look like a moron so cue moronic pictures....

Ps, I am wearing a cow onesie and yup, probably one of the creepiest faces you will ever see (what a beaut).

Have a gorgeous weekend all, stay safe.

17 comments:

  1. The final effect is natural but great, I like it! And I think that the fact these false lashes have a clear base band is a pro.
    No, you don't look creepy :)
    Have a nice week end

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that they look pretty natural! :D and you look super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are good ones, nice and subtle x

      Delete
  3. I am not an eyelaash person, a few coats of mascara will do, but these look so tempting! And they are very affordable as well! :)I am gonna go on an adventure to find them here in the uS. :) Lovely blogpost, btw!
    www.ellexbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm not sure if they have aldi in the US?! If not though, there are loads of great afforable lashes nowadays x

      Delete
  4. i don't know if its only the fake lashes, but your eyes looks soooo cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your blog is so cute! Wanna follow each other? :)

    xxx
    http://thefashionsky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love onesies! Those lashes look gorgeous

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Good old primark onesie :) saw you got a real Techniques brush, I got the same one a few weeks ago and its amazing! x

      Delete
  7. Your makeup looks flawless! I'm fairly new to your blog and I love your layout and your sense of humor! haha
    Sending love from Texas,
    -Crystal

    Crystal's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Big love from england :) just reading your blog on the train now! x

      Delete
  8. I've just found your blog and can't believe you don't have 1038024 followers! These look almost identical to the Primark Sultry lashes which are my absolute favourite, and only 99p. I use them with Duo lash glue. I love your blog! x x

    January Girl ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks! This comment really made my day! Deffo going to check these primark eyelashes out too. I also love your blog & have been reading away, looking forward to keeping up to date :) xo

      Delete
  9. I would certainly commit 10 on 10 for such incredible cognition.
    false eyelashes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...