Wednesday 28 November 2012

New threads.

I've been meaning to do a post with some of my recent purchases, but hadn't managed to get round to it due to one thing or another. So, here it is! These are some of my most recent purchases:











White crochet back barbie shirt, Never Fully Dressed
Olive Jones cardi, Never Fully Dressed
Black cotton barbie shirt, Never Fully Dressed
Earrings with cuff and spikes, Topshop
Chandelier earrings with small crosses, Topshop
Rose gold cross necklace, Topshop
'Let's Roll' tee, Topshop
Pastel print shirt, H&M
Gold stone pendant necklace, Topshop

I actually don't shop at Topshop much, but I do like their accessories and beauty section as it's pretty affordable so you can treat yourself. This pastel print shirt from H&M is really cute, its long enough to wear with leggings and I have had a bunch of compliments from my friends since getting it. I am a big fan of a shirt because you can wear them with anything and make it look dressy or casual and I think H&M do some great shirts that look like they are worth a lot more money.

Never Fully Dressed is probably my favorite place to shop (I know big statement!). I discovered their cool London boutique site whilst I was at university and immediately fell in love with every single item on their site. They have managed to create an effortlessly cool collection with pieces you can wear in the daytime with a knit or at night with a blazer. I think its really important to find items of clothing that are versatile and Never Fully Dressed have got this down to a T. Also, their model Kasia looks amazing in everything she wears which makes me want to buy even more!

I will do some outfit posts to show you how I have worn my new purchases, currently I have only worn the H&M shirt here (ignore the messiness of my room, I am in-between packing/unpacking/clearing/organising!)


Pastel print shirt, H&M
Black tank top (under shirt), H&M
Olive Ostrich feather gillet, Never Fully Dressed
Leggings, Asda
Boots, M&S

7 comments:

  1. love the pastel shirt and crosses necklace!
    great buys!

    xo
    Jen
    www.jennyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Suppose to be christmas shopping not treating myself, but you know how it goes 'present for you, present for me' ta for reading my blog xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt on the first pic and the necklaces too <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos dear!! would you like to follow each other? kisses love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Great blog, new follower:)
    Brittney
    http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the comments & follows, big love! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...