Quote along Clueless at Prince Charles Cinema - London Marathon - Cocktails at Wahaca - Shopping in topshop (wearing Zara)
Since moving to London, I've been trying to make the most of all the cool places available on my doorstep and so far I have been having a wonderful time falling in love with this city. Some highlights you ask?
- Liberty. I love this store. I walk past it every day and it's just as beautiful outside as it is in.
- Definitely treat yourself to brunch at Balthazar, it is expensive but so worth it.
- The food at Bob Bob Ricard wasn't that amazing and v.expensive, but it's a good experience and I loved the champagne button.
- I went to see Clueless (As if!) at the Prince Charles Cinema. Hold up! A quote along screening people. It was brilliant. They also have a sing along screening of the Spice Girls movie coming up that has my name all over it. When two become one....
- The London Marathon was so inspiring and also so emotional. I saw a very old man running it (amazing) who had suffered from a stroke in the past and was raising money for stroke victims (even more amazing) and I just wanted to be his best friend. Everyone who ran - bravo.
- Cocktails with my mum and dad and lots of Mexican food. It was my birthday last week, so some of this was bday related including a mid week visit to Wahaca courtesy of my rents.
- Shopping! Enough said.
- Finally, I went to see Jersey Boys at the Piccadilly theatre and it was so amazing. By far the best musical I have seen and I just wanted to stay and watch it over and over again. A real must see.
Hope you are all having good weeks, any plans for Easter?